Hydrologic Model Code:
- Code relevant to hydrologic model development can be found on our GitHub account.
- UConn Forest Fenton Tract Ecohydrological Data: This dataset contains ecohydrological data on plant water use (2020 - present) including precipitation, xylem, and soil water content isotopic compositions, tree surveys, and soil moisture content.
- Long Island Sound Herring Run Hydrologic Data: This dataset contains discharge time series (2021 & 2022) for four critical river herring runs tributary to Long Island Sound.
- Hammond Hill Research Watershed: This dataset contains time series (2017 & 2018) of precipitation, streamflow, soil water content, soil water isotopic compositions, and xylem water isotopic compositions for the long-term research catchment in the Hammond Hill forest (tributary to Six Mile Creek), NY US.
- Tompkins County, NY Community Survey: This dataset contains survey results of flooding practitioners within Tompkins County, NY US. Surveyed individuals were asked about their perceptions of current and future risk and flood design goals for Tompkins County.
- Related Publications: 10.5194/hess-22-5657-2018